Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ooo... That sucks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty Mime
Nooblet
Monty Mime

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Ooo... That sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Ooo... That sucks!   Ooo... That sucks! Icon_minitime2007-02-23, 16:42

Dwar Ev stepped out to the podium. He looked out at the sea of faces. Military personnel, reporters, nameless civilians. He tapped the mike and got everyone's attention.
"Good people! You've gathered here to see my wondrous creation! I have created, along with my colleague, Dwar Glo, a computer that knows everything!"
The crowd cheered. Dwar Ev gestured to his assistant, Dwar Glo, to unveil the machine.
"Behold! The Super Computer!!"
The sheet fell from the massive computer. The faces in the audience-- In awe, of this gigantic computer. Dwar Glo flipped the power switchand the machine hummed to life.
"I shall now ask this machine a question. One that everyone has sought the answer to." Dwar Ev turned to the machine. "Computer. Is there a God?"
Without a relapse within itself, the computer replied.
"Yes! Now there is a god!"
Dwar Glo's face paled. He ran to turn off the computer, but a bolt of lightning struck the switch, fusing it to the "on" position.
The world knew darkness from then on.

-Monty-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daedra123
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Ooo... That sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooo... That sucks!   Ooo... That sucks! Icon_minitime2007-03-12, 14:46

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!

THAT ROCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
dumbguy-Q-
Hench-person
dumbguy-Q-

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Ooo... That sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooo... That sucks!   Ooo... That sucks! Icon_minitime2007-03-21, 08:54

whoops on thier part, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.qkillers.org
Sponsored content

Ooo... That sucks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooo... That sucks!   Ooo... That sucks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ooo... That sucks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Literature-
Jump to: