Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix

Go down 
+3
Lord_Gneo
steve
dumbguy-Q-
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-17

mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix   mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-06-29, 18:37

Macs are not virus free for one thing and people dont make them for macs generally because they suffer enough without them ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybaanrit.com
Turtle
Cool-type-person
Turtle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix   mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-06-29, 22:40

I know, the older OS's have viruses but there aren't any viruses for the newest OS, or spyware. And how may I ask, are mac users suffering? ^^ I've yet to have a serious problem with my little Maci.
Back to top Go down
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix   mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-06-30, 14:45

Im willing to bet I can find a virus that can effect OSX and the biggest and most upsetting thing with macs is that their users dont know they are suffering ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybaanrit.com
Turtle
Cool-type-person
Turtle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix   mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-07-06, 17:21

Okay. . . . Have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix   mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mac vs. pc vs. linux/unix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Tech.-
Jump to: