Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Empty
PostSubject: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2006-12-05, 13:22

I don't know if you know, but there is a Ps3 exclusive game called Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA

Now, you may be thinking that this is Ninja Gaiden 2, because NG BLACK was a remake of NG, with more stuff.

But no, this is a second remake of NG, containing all of NG BLACK, plus some other things like Ryu being able to duel wield swords, fighting while running on water, and the ability to play as Rachel, and something having to do with five worms at once, I can't rember

But, SIGMA is another remake, so it's the same storyline...um...again.

Now, I have no intention to shell out $600 for a Ps3 at this moment, plus another $60 for the game.

Duel wielding swords? I’ll play Soul Calibur 3. I already have that, so that will cost me $0

Running on water while fighting? While the Jesus combat sounds interesting….I already mentioned: $600 plus the game, and other stuff….

The ability to play as Rachel?

Well, if you backtrack a little at a certain point in the other NG games, you can get her War Hammer. And Ryu already has a nice ass, shown off in that tight ninja gear. I think I can sacrifice the nice breasts for 600+ bucks.

And the five worms at once thing? Psh, as if fighting three at once was'nt annoying enogh. **** that.

And besides, even though it’s called a Ps3 exclusive, it will probably go out on the 360.

Word out.
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2006-12-12, 10:03

I'm posting to this because i can.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 10:09

Bah. You can get the Jesus thing in FFTA on GBA SP for a lot less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2007-01-20, 11:50

I'm posting again because i can.

And because it tis my goal to reach 500 before Guhneo.

I shall be victorious. Bwuahahha.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2007-01-31, 09:05

*sigh*

See?

This is what I mean about spam posting.

I don't post JUST to get a higher ranking.

I post because I have something to say.

Last edited by on 2007-02-01, 09:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2007-01-31, 11:37

its already done. i pwn me.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2007-02-01, 09:01

O.O

You do!?

Can I watch?
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime2007-02-01, 10:30

....Sure.

You can watch all the time. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA   The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first tech post! A brief look at Ninja Gaiden: SIGMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Tech.-
Jump to: