Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BEGINNING

Go down 
+2
Lord_Gneo
Gothic Teddy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-06

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 12:03

::ok, use something like double colons to talk out of RP, I'll start off with my ole... then anyone can roll on in if they wanna...::

Somewhere in the Seirendier Forest, Vince sat upon a rock decideing what he should do to pass the time for the day.
Pondering to himself he thought, "well, I could build something?....nah.. how about I go stalk some animal and study? hm... done that allready.."
His nose twitched at an odd smell, so he dropped off his perch too investigate.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 13:30

As Vince walked tward the awkward odor, he came across a cliff edge.

The cliff was not too steep of a drop, maybe ten meters.

A blue figure clad in green and black spiked armor sat feasting over an uncooked buffulo.

"Ahhh..." Vince thought, "So that's what the smell was."

Vince thought about the possibilites and consecuences of attacking an unknown being without knowing the chances of being a freind or foe.

He watched as it flicked a dark blue dreadlock out of it's face and resume feeding. Vince scratched his rumbling stomach.

"Should I make friends with this curious adventurer?" Vince wondered.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-19, 07:44

Nearby Emily sits in a tree, watching Vince wander towards the edge of the cliff curiously as she eats a fruit she had scavenged up.

"I should just watch for now..." she thought to herself, "this may get interesting"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-19, 11:50

"well now, what do we have here?" vince wondered. He unsheathed his sword and imbued a gravitational imbalance upon it just incase this creature was hostile. "You, down there are you freind or foe?" vince being multi-lingual was hoping it understood the common language he chose to use.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-12-13

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 09:51

(My OOC is usually in parenthises and at the top of my posts. Yay..? I don't care what you guys do among eachother, but I won't allow anyone else controlling my character. If need be you may have yours attempt to do something to mine, but it's considered god-moding to change what I do, just as if you told me "Hey Kyle. Guess what. You've been thrown at a wall. Now go over there and say ow." I'll look at you funny and probably slap you upside the head, which is the same thing I'll do if you GM my char. =D Oh, and note: The pair spoken of in this post are NPCs, not your characters. Oorah for unknown-NPC-slaying.)

Far off from the newly encountered pair, the slightest sound of steel clashing could be heard, though not enough to overalert anyone. No battlecries or perilous yells echoed on the cliffside, so it was likely nothing more than a sparring of two fighters. The tone only changed when an ethereal wind sound silenced the combatants' blades, followed by the hushed gagging of both.

A sleek sliding edge had spilled both throats and another ethereal sound, this one more empty, finished the lives of the two. Kiriel grinned and closed his eyes for a moment, feeling satisfied with his theivery of their essences, and flicked his wrists to make both corpses light ablaze, turning the remains to naught but ashes.

"Trel ku foreh partis.." he said to himself, 'on to the next' in Aerisinthian, and made his way around the cliffside to find a usable route to the top without letting himself get caught in the shining daylight.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 10:04

Emily, becoming uninterested in the encounter of Vince and Gneo, and having smelled blood on the wind for a moment, glided from her perch towards the general direction of where the smell had come from. She was careful, she didn't want an encounter, she just wanted to watch, out of curiosity.

Just to make sure she was armed, she slid her had towards the holster when her gun usually resided.
"Dammit," she thought to herself, "I forgot to pick it up from the shop. Bloody Dragonslayers, well at least I have my whip"

((I agree with Kyle, I won't agree to any control of my character, she's mine, and mine alone. Your idea of what herr reactions may be entirely diffrent than what they actually are, so please, no godmoding))
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 10:19

[OK, so what you may call god modelling maybe--whatever, it was light, but I'll give in to the bitching, and not do anything remotly close to that, so it will sound less like a narative thingymaboper]

Gneo thrust an arm up without looking, and created his own shaft of altered gravity, balencing the gravity around him, consequently creating a void of corrupt gravity in between himself and Vince.

"So, you speak Doku, do you?" Gneo looked up from his meal and faced Vince on the cliff edge, dark red blood smeared across his blue skin.

"I also speak human English, if that's easier. I won't attack you if you don't attack me. Call me reactionary, if you will. Or lonely...say, which direction are you heading in? I would be happy to have someone to talk to as I travel."
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 10:56

When he'd finally made his way closer to the dragonis and the blue-skinned one, Kiriel lept to the safely darkened shade of the tree branches above him. His ears listened intently on the conversation, hoping he would not have to expend energy in causing a fight, though it didn't sound much like it'd happen with no help but their own overpassive minds. His hand twitched and sumoned a black textureless knife, coarsing its surface with bolts of crimson and cadet blue. He whipped his forearm foreward silently and the knife soared toward the draconic man's hand, then suddenly changed coarse toward Gneo to frame Vince for throwing it. As soon as it passed it's turning point, it took on the physical attributes of a regular throwing blade.
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 11:54

Vince's nose flared with another scent unknown to him.
To Gneo "well, I will attend to that matter in just a moment" He shifted his attention to the area around him, found the very small force of gravity that the creature by them was emmiting, tried to lift, then nothing.

"hmm...resistance.. mage maybe?" Vince thought absently. Outloud he said, "You! show yourself, I know your there."

::::We need to decide what the 'evil' or reson for this RP to even exist is about... I think we should be the bad guys trying to take over, that is allways fun, but what ev. just thought I should point this out...::::
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-20, 21:55

(Kiriel's just trying to go by his natural ways.. Inciting violence for there to be no victor, at which point he steals the souls from both weakened bodies. If you know anything about Eris, Queen of Chaos and Discord, you should understand a bit more about Kir's strategy. This post won't be including a IC entry because I'm too tired.. Sorreh.)
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-21, 07:43

Watching the confrontation that might be about to take place, Emily soared closer, hoping that the other three would be to busy to notice the new scent that she would bring with her.
Back to top Go down
Aizen-kun
<3
Aizen-kun

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2006-12-11

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-22, 12:13

Suddenly the ground erupted, showering the nearby foliage with a torrent of blood. Amoena slowly rose from the freshly turned soil. Invisible hands wiped off the dirt from her body and cleaned her gauze.

"...."
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-24, 16:40

"Well that was unexpected"
Emily said as she hovered.
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-24, 19:52

:::ok I need a picture for my guy's response to this:::

THE BEGINNING AzuMangaDaiohFunnyGif

"NOW THAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!? .....i can't smell anything but blood anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-26, 19:53

Uh....blood from the ground?

Gneo suddenly realized, that he does not give a fuck about spelling or grammar at this mom3nt.

And that all that blood stuff was cool, there was a knife flying at him, and a guy who he did not tell that he would be friends with holding an area of gravity hostage near him. Th eknife was going faster.

"SHIT!" Gneo ponded the ground with his fists, and sharp pilllars
of ice erupted from the ground all around him, creating a barrier of ice. As the knife struck the ice, it changed back into it's spirit form, and was not halted by the ice.

"AHHHH!!!" Gneo quickly ducked, hitting his forehead on his own ice fortress as he did so, the spirit knife zooming over his head, barely missing a dreadlock. Gneo snapped his fingers, and all the ice around him shattered. Gneo then threw his arms up into the air, calling forth the ice shards, wich swirled around him, and formed a gaint ice boulder five feet above his head.

"Alright, what the HELL is going on, here? Who the hell is throwing knifes? Why are we all so hostile twards each other, I mean goddamnit! Hasn't anyone heard of the word 'HELLO'? Or how about a frigg'n handshake?
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-27, 12:59

Emily smailed and perched on top of the boulder lightly.
"Why, hello there." She said as she peered over the edge.
"Nice boulder you have here."
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-27, 21:07

"............" Vince Just walked away from this messed up area..
"kay now, wha?...O-o"..... He took off into the sky with a stroke of his wings.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-28, 12:15

Taking a pebble out of her pocket, Emily grinned and threw said pebble at the back of Vince's head.
"Don't be so boring."
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-28, 13:09

"feh", said vince.

::::creativity = shit right now:::::
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2006-12-30, 11:57

Emily took a bigger rock out of her pocket and chucked it at him.
"'Feh'? Well, you areboring."
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2007-01-02, 07:42

Kiriel slid in mid-air from his perch, gliding backward, calm and lithe in his movement. He took hold of a branch below him and gently swung himself to the ground while looking around for a good plan. One formed, and he was already on his way behind the trees, sliding past each trunk and skipping a few. Earthen physics were so boring, he couldn't help but bend the metaphabric to let him move a little quicker as he made his way to a spot covered by a few closely-grown trees and fairly near the gauze-wrapped woman. Quick strings of yellow whorled in his irises, replacing the usual deep blue, and leaving his eyes to glow with gold hue. He studied the woman, his face looking rather confused. This had been one of the only times he couldn't soulread, save for those during the uprising. Either something was guarding her spirit or she simply had none. But she looked like a mortal at this point, even if it couldn't be confirmed, and they couldn't live without a soul to guide them. And for the other theory, what kind of idiot immortal would waste their energy guarding an Earthen?

Confusion was a fun tactic, but not when Kir was the victim. He moved forward from his vantage point toward her and, while staying under the shade, let streams of blackened mist flow from his back, slowly forming the shapes of wings and finally materializing into a withered and torn version of a semi-draconic wingset. The gold in his eyes was replaced, as it had come, by swirling tendrils of blue, although this blue was of light icy tint rather than the darkened sea-blue of his usual appearance. He held a hand out, index and middle fingers pointing up with the thumb out to the side and his ring and pinky fingers folded down to his palm. Icy blue lines of mist matching his eyes drifted upward around the woman, creating a twisted and broken appearance of a fencelike structure about her figure.

"Frels nich-- er.." he started, realizing he was still speaking Discord, and spoke again in Common. "Pleass, esplain fhy it iss you can naut be soolrehd. Yeh essence fails tah reveal isself fhen Tris Eos pry." A thick accent coated his words, and had no definite root sounds other than an odd mix of what might be Jamaican and French styles. "Anseh kickly, as deh shackless be a manifesteytien ohf deh metaphabric time, esponentially increasin' in strengt. Teyk too long, ant yeh gon' get deh business ent ohf God's calendah."
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2007-01-05, 10:17

Uh, where are you all going?

Last edited by on 2007-01-09, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aizen-kun
<3
Aizen-kun

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2007-01-08, 14:08

Amoena's Vectors slightly noticed the tendrils invading their space. They reacted violently, slapping them away. Amoena turned her head, an enraged look upon her face.

"I am not Human nor am i a god, I am Diclonius.."

Amoena moved her vector's, attacking the man with the golden iris.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2007-01-09, 07:22

He raised one eyebrow, not entirely sure how a physical attack could sweep away metaphabric manipulation. But, hell, whatever works..

Kiriel spun in a quick sidestep, avoiding the initial, and most annoyingly blunt, attack. A quick through ran through his mind wondering if this woman ever really fought, or just scared beings off with that most horrible dress style and unnecessary blood explosions. His wrists flicked outward and the hidden blades of his forearms extended smoothely from the side of the bone, very little black blood of his own dripping off of them. His eyes again swirled to a changed color again, this time a deep crimson-maroon, signaling a change from Manipura to the Muladhara chakra, the aspect of base instinct and survival.

His wrists flicked again, and lines of dark purple, blue, and black ran down the blades, appearing like water, then fusing to the edges and removing texture from his weapons as the colors shifted and twisted, never staying the same pattern for more than a couple seconds at a time. He stood still, feet together with staightened legs and a bowed head, arms hanging stiff at his sides. His eyes closed, and he awaited the next charge.
Back to top Go down
Aizen-kun
<3
Aizen-kun

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime2007-01-09, 10:45

OOC lol forgot that part

Amoena stared at the man, apparently he thought he was a worthy challenger.She retracted her vector and pimp slapped Gneo several times.

"Weres my money..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE BEGINNING Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEGINNING   THE BEGINNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEGINNING
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: RP-
Jump to: