Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'08

Go down 
+2
samthedragon
dumbguy-Q-
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

'08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08   '08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-17, 15:39

dumbguy-Q- wrote:
steve wrote:
africa?

you fucking racist
How is that racist? All over Africa there have been genocides and civil wars for centuries. He is merely pointing out that the same thing will happen in the middle east (which it kind of allready has).

If you're going to be an ignorant troll who doesn't know what he's talking about, then maybe this isn't the site for you.

side note: Race has nothing to do with the color of someone's skin. It is determined by the structure of the skull, and there are three baisc types, Cacazaoid, Negroid, and Monglonoid, with variations due to generations between them.

The difference in skin color is due to levels of Melanin produced by the body, and the darker skinned people are that way because of where they migrated to on the planet. More Melanin means more prtection from the sun.

*HUGZ*

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!

You are absolutly right.
I don't even know what to add on to that, yes, that is EXACTLY what I meant.
I'm not racist by any means.
I don't have the time to be.
But yes.
Thank you again.
You totally nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-10

'08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08   '08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-17, 20:41

I dont know if we did pull out.Think of what happened before we didnt fight against Terrorists.Now if we pulled the Trops out we are liable for another one we would be creating our own deths
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-04-21

'08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08   '08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 00:13

the fact is america is violent, if they arent at war with someone else they will be at war with themselves, a couple of freedom fighters decide to blow some thing up shouldn't lead to the war in iraq, the oil crisis does, no matter badly you rape over iraq they will never be in as much crap as africa and america is full of greedy trigger happy rednecks
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-10

'08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08   '08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 16:18

steve wrote:
the fact is america is violent, if they arent at war with someone else they will be at war with themselves, a couple of freedom fighters decide to blow some thing up shouldn't lead to the war in iraq, the oil crisis does, no matter badly you rape over iraq they will never be in as much crap as africa and america is full of greedy trigger happy rednecks

Damn true steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '08   '08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'08
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Intelligent conversation-
Jump to: