Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love

Go down 
+7
Gothic Teddy
dumbguy-Q-
iDigress
Mutatedbunny
steve
Konnoko
Ying Fa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Empty
PostSubject: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-18, 09:00

I saw this poster on a teachers door: Teenager’s cannot experience “true love”, and then many paragraph’s of student responses, either disagree or agree on the subject, and why.

I hate it when people say that just because someone is young they are unable to understand or grasp love. It is true that love is a very broad emotion, however, it is still a common one. Children are the most capable of feeling love, in my opinion, because they are so young and pure. They don’t feel hate, they don’t feel rage, and even if they do have a “temper tantrum”, it goes away as fast as it comes. Children feel love for their mothers, fathers and siblings, most of which is unconditional love—a love that some adults cannot even grasp. I know this isn’t the same as romantic love, however, it is a love that some adults may never experience. So, who are they to tell us we cannot grasp a love they are physically incapable of achieving? I’m not trying to start a fight or anything, it’s only my personal opinion that anyone can feel love.

Love is ageless, gender-blind, and requires the couple’s minds to be open and their souls to be free.

I may not feel the same love now, but the first time I fell in love I was quite young. I think I was 13.

If a person, 10, 20, even 50 years down the road can come back and say they were in love at a young age, at an old age, it doesn’t matter—if they can come back and say exactly how they fell in love, how it made them feel…then I believe what they felt was true.

I don’t really know if what I just said was understandable, so I’ll give an example.

I dated this guy I liked, not loved, and my sister was crazy about him. She claimed to me over and over again that she was in love with him. I didn’t believe her, even when she would throw in my face how I fell in love when I was her age as well. However, I was right not to believe her because once I broke up with him so she could date him—they didn’t last, and to this day, she will deny (vehemently!) she ever said she was in love with him.

At least I can still admit I was in love. I may not be anymore, at least not with him, but I can look back 5 years and admit to myself that it was love I felt, not just flimsy ‘like’.

Do you get what I mean?

Also, I LOVE DUMBGUY-Q-. Teenager=13-19. I’m 18. Get why I’m kinda upset about the topic? ^.-

Anywho, share your thoughts, and ideas on the subject, whether you disagree or agree. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-18, 16:16

I think your right Ying Fa teenagers can fall in love and if they can remember how they felt and how they fell in love they can be true lovers
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-18, 22:44

Thanks Konnoko!1 ^.^
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 00:29

you can fall in love but most teenagers dont realise the responsibilities of a relationship, no matter who you are or how old you are theres allways alot to learn in this world
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 09:18

I think love is a load.
But that's just my point of veiw.
Being completely and selflessly devoted to someone, to the point where you become completely theirs, never happens.
Humans aren't capable of that.
And I don't think even sacrificing a life for a lover is proof of love because really, that doesn't happen all that much, and when it does, there's usually another motivating force behind the sacrifice.
I don't think people fall in love.
I think they get strong attractions that they cling to, but not love.
Pure and innocent love anyway.

So, I guess what I'm saying, is I don't beleive in love.
Regardles of age, gender, whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 09:53

yea mutated bunny us humans can choose to not think there is no such thing as love but we can also choose to think love is true can believe like you can believe in no love our free choice is with out boundries you can believe the world is round you can believe that corporations are evil little SOB`s and then some can go against your beliefs
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 09:56

Ying Fa wrote:
Thanks Konnoko!1 ^.^

YW Ying Fa
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 13:35

Mutatedbunny wrote:
I think love is a load.
But that's just my point of veiw.
Being completely and selflessly devoted to someone, to the point where you become completely theirs, never happens.
Humans aren't capable of that.
And I don't think even sacrificing a life for a lover is proof of love because really, that doesn't happen all that much, and when it does, there's usually another motivating force behind the sacrifice.
I don't think people fall in love.
I think they get strong attractions that they cling to, but not love.
Pure and innocent love anyway.

So, I guess what I'm saying, is I don't beleive in love.
Regardles of age, gender, whatever.

i belive this is the veiw of most people who watch too much TV and films, people can love unconditionally, these people are scary
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-19, 19:07

You can choose not to believe in love, but i couldnt live like that. To go through each day, loving those around me is what matters most to me...i dont see a point to going on if i couldnt love, and someone could never love me. Ironically, i believe my view is one of too much anime watching and not enough reality TV. XDD

I'm too optimistic at times, i just...love love. ^.^ The bond between two people truly compatible...whether its truly "love" or not, is still beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 09:12

Meh. I don't know. I guess I've just been screwed over too many times to beleive in love anymore.
At least pure and innocent love.
I envy you for your ablity to beleive in such a thing.
But the concept is out of my grasp.

However, I do beleive that if one can fall in love, it would be regardless of age, gender, ect.
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 09:33

Mutatedbunny wrote:
Meh. I don't know. I guess I've just been screwed over too many times to beleive in love anymore.

However, I do beleive that if one can fall in love, it would be regardless of age, gender, ect.

yea some people do get screwed over many times but some say fugg it and move on and some are like you
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 15:37

Mutatedbunny wrote:

words of a pedophile..
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 16:51

Yeah, okay, because being in love is wrong, right?

I believe love is ageless, and i DO mean it that way.

Love is different than sex. Pedophiles have sex with their conquest. Pedophilia is, i think, a disease. Pedophiles are mentally unstable, lonely humans who seek solace in children because of their ability to love unconditionally. Those children are yet unable to grasp the kind of love a pedophile may have for them, hence it being illegal and untoward.

I do not condone pedophilia. I condone love.
Back to top Go down
iDigress
Hench-person
iDigress

Number of posts : 199
Localisation : Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 19:54

Ying Fa wrote:
You can choose not to believe in love, but i couldnt live like that. To go through each day, loving those around me is what matters most to me...i dont see a point to going on if i couldnt love, and someone could never love me. Ironically, i believe my view is one of too much anime watching and not enough reality TV. XDD

I'm too optimistic at times, i just...love love. ^.^ The bond between two people truly compatible...whether its truly "love" or not, is still beautiful.

Actually, I agree with you, and I don't watch anime.

I sincerely believe that love is the most important part of life. My life without love would be a life wasted. Making and maintaining intimate relationships with people...I guess I find that to be one of the main points of living, but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rozelle13
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 20:05

Thanks Cayleigh! I agree with you as well. ^.^
Back to top Go down
dumbguy-Q-
Hench-person
dumbguy-Q-

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 20:17

[quote=Ying Fa]Also, I LOVE DUMBGUY-Q-. [/quote]
I love you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.qkillers.org
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-20, 20:20

[cute] Yay. [/cute]
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-21, 08:57

iDigress wrote:
Ying Fa wrote:

Actually, I agree with you, and I don't watch anime.

I sincerely believe that love is the most important part of life. My life without love would be a life wasted. Making and maintaining intimate relationships with people...I guess I find that to be one of the main points of living, but that's just my opinion.

you and Ying Fa are right lifes not important unless you have love for someone
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-21, 20:36

Ying Fa wrote:
Yeah, okay, because being in love is wrong, right?

I believe love is ageless, and i DO mean it that way.

Love is different than sex. Pedophiles have sex with their conquest. Pedophilia is, i think, a disease. Pedophiles are mentally unstable, lonely humans who seek solace in children because of their ability to love unconditionally. Those children are yet unable to grasp the kind of love a pedophile may have for them, hence it being illegal and untoward.

I do not condone pedophilia. I condone love.

love isnt wrong just certain types of love are

pedophila isnt a disease
pedophiles arent mentally unstable
pedophiles arent all lonely
pedophiles dont love unconditionaly (did you even think before you said that? why do you think they only go for children?)
pedophilia isnt illegal because the children dont understand how theyre loved by a pedophile

but apart from all that and a little bit i missed you were right
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-22, 08:01

Ok, go reread what i just said

Quote :
children because of their ability to love unconditionally

I said CHILDREN's ability to love unconditionally, dumbass.

I also said I THINK pedophilia is a disease, i never said it was fact.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure pedophilia is illegal, after all Michael Jackson sure got sh*t for it, being it true or not. And all the teachers that are caught having sex with a minor, come on, if it werent illegal, those teachers wouldnt get in trouble, wouldnt get fired. So...how is it not illegal again? Tell us, please.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-22, 21:30

Konnoko wrote:
Mutatedbunny wrote:

yea some people do get screwed over many times but some say fugg it and move on and some are like you

Well, no offence meant, but you sound rather condecending in that sentence.
I don't beleive in love becuase some boy tragically broke my heart and I'll never be able to move on. No one's ever broken my heart.
I suppose when I say screwed over in love, I dont mean the direct conventional afflictions, but of the afflictions that were brought onto me because someone thought they were in love.

Bruised, but never broken.

I don't beleive because i take a cynical standpoint on the human race and its priorities, myself included in that.
I analyze things.
Its how I live and affects my beleifs.
This analytical standpoint is why I'm not religious either.
(But that's not the topic of this....erm... topic)

So, yeah. I've moved on from being 'hurt' by love, but i still don't beleive in it.

I'm too self-centered for that.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-22, 21:33

steve wrote:
Mutatedbunny wrote:

words of a pedophile..
Hah. I wasn't implying that, I meant that children would be able to fall in love, not nessicarily with 55-year-old wankers, but meh.
Hah.
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-22, 23:34

Ying Fa wrote:
Ok, go reread what i just said

Quote :
children because of their ability to love unconditionally

I said CHILDREN's ability to love unconditionally, dumbass.

I also said I THINK pedophilia is a disease, i never said it was fact.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure pedophilia is illegal, after all Michael Jackson sure got sh*t for it, being it true or not. And all the teachers that are caught having sex with a minor, come on, if it werent illegal, those teachers wouldnt get in trouble, wouldnt get fired. So...how is it not illegal again? Tell us, please.

i was saying it isnt the reason for it being illegal, and in many cases the children dont love the pedophile and that isnt the attraction. i was just telling you id you think pedofilia is a desease then your wrong, so www.mybaanrit.com anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 09:27

Did you delete my reply, Teddy?

I replied to this, where'd it go?
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 09:30

This goes to show how intelligent we all are, yes?

Pimping a forum in an intelligence section, then being immature and deleting said post because of a reason that has no substantial value. That's great. Just great. Yaaay for smurt pepls.

Mebe i shud juss be Ducki now, hunguh? N spek bad grammer, ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next