Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love

Go down 
+7
Gothic Teddy
dumbguy-Q-
iDigress
Mutatedbunny
steve
Konnoko
Ying Fa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 11:58

It was not intellegent at all, cussing because someone is using a site to prove a point of there is not intelegent.

so quit your bashing. And re-read the rules to this forum. it clearly states to keep swearing down to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 17:23

I'm in a bad mood right now.
But, yet, even were I not, I'd still type something similar to this, just watered down.

Cody. There is no relevance to this conversation that that website has. Ying fa, I'd assume from what I heard from her, was telling him that. Yes, swearing isn't good. But if you really felt the need to change the post, you could have edited it. That I would have condoned. Because it would have still left the enssence of the post up without the profanity.

Also, if you really would feel the need to delete the post, you could at least be decent the explination is to why. The way you wrote it, whether intended or not, is rude.

I apologize for being harsh, but as I said, I'm in a foul mood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 20:59

ive had my posts deleted before now too Sad that website has no relevance unless ur looking at some of the couples on there O.o i was just plugging it to help me win a bet

to everyone ive offended or been plain rude to, im sorry, theres no excuse to justify it
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-23, 22:21

You mean here?

Don't worry about it^-^ hah, like we follow rules here anyway.
Lawls.
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-24, 08:47

Any....who....

Does anyone still wanna talk about this topic?
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-24, 15:33

Ying Fa wrote:
Any....who....

Does anyone still wanna talk about this topic?

I dont know its kinda changed on us here from teenage love to rules an laws
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-24, 20:39

i believe they were deleted on the 08 thread

teens i know don't love naturally ocouring things which suggests to me that its a mimic, by the time your a teenager you have a pretty good idea what love is, i mean most people see something involving it every week or day, and its a human reaction to want something they don't have, but i wouldn't say no teen could love
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-24, 20:58

how does wanting love make a teenager incapable of feeling "true" love?

I understand your mimic arguement, however, with love--if you feel even an inkling of human decency you wouldnt be able to look someone in the eye and tell them you love them.

Longing to have love....may make someone seek it out to obtain it, but that doesnt mean what they feel for the person loving them is true or has the ability to be true. That would be lying to yourself. And that isnt what i mean by true love.

I dont know...if im explaining it correctly...I cant focus right now, if someone doesnt understand, I'll come back later. Xp
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-25, 00:45

Ying Fa wrote:

I understand your mimic arguement, however, with love--if you feel even an inkling of human decency you wouldnt be able to look someone in the eye and tell them you love them.

i dont know about that, decency can make you do things you regret i cant think of too many good examples right now but what if one of your friends is dieing and and told you they love you, what would you do if u didnt love them?
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-25, 08:45

Why are you friends with them then?

I love all my friends, and the people who i dont love, know i dont love them.

Then again, i do give out love like a tree gives out oxygen XD
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-25, 21:45

Ying Fa wrote:
how does wanting love make a teenager incapable of feeling "true" love?

Longing to have love....may make someone seek it out to obtain it, but that doesnt mean what they feel for the person loving them is true or has the ability to be true. That would be lying to yourself. And that isnt what i mean by true love.

did u ever have a pretend wedding or anything when u were a kid? unlike that you could be thinking its true love and not know that it isnt
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-26, 21:30

We knew then that it was pretend. No, i did not think it was true love. I didnt know anything about true love then.

Again, this goes back to my theory on children. I believe children are capable of feeling intense love, fleeting or sticking. Thats just how i see it. What they felt then was true to them. It may not have lasted, but it was true then and they remember what it was like. (at least some of them)

I remember a fake wedding i had. I truly liked this boy, he was very special to me, and still is. I was only like...7 i think, but we hung out every day, had picnics, kissed, held hands...It was very sweet. He was my first crush. I still believe in those feelings i had. I remember it with a smile. ^--^
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-27, 01:07

Ying Fa wrote:
We knew then that it was pretend. No, i did not think it was true love. I didnt know anything about true love then.

my point is you know its a pretend wedding and its just a mimic of a real wedding, but you dont know if your experiencing true love or not, u may think you are but the only way to find out if you are or not is seeing it trough. teenages are a mess of hormones, i think thats why people say they cannot experience true love
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-27, 12:08

I never said the children ever said they were in "true" love. I'll bet even they wouldnt say it.

Again, it leads back to my other theory.

If 10, 20, even 50 years in the future, you can admit to yourself and to others that what you felt was true, was real, and meant something to you, then it was true love.

Please stop making me reiterate, you are only killing your own arguments.
Back to top Go down
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-28, 14:37

Right... although Steve is pimping a forum we actually had the argument on there so I think he is wanting people to read it =p

But that’s not important. Paedophilia is a mental problem but not in the way you might think. Most of the time it comes about when people are too shy or insecure to have relationships with people of their own age and so look for those who are younger because they feel that they will always be the strongest of the couple. There is nothing wrong with this as long as both are actually capable of knowing what love is. And actually you are also wrong for thinking that paedophilia is only about sex because it is not always about that, a lot of paedophiles have been in love with their victims.

A teenager or kid of any age is able to experience love but might not be able to understand all the ins and outs of it. This is because love is not something you can believe in or not, it is a human instinct to crave companionship, and no matter how much you say you don’t believe in it, you have a crush on someone right now and don’t exactly know why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybaanrit.com
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-28, 20:43

You know, i always knew there was a reason to like STDs. (lolz rofl)

I agree with you. I didnt want to say the Pedophile thing mostly because its an unpopular opinion, yours, that is. I think some pedophiles are in love with their conquests, but it goes out of line if they have sex with those children (or child) and that child(ren) doesnt know what sex is or what the complications of it are. Its a VERY touchy subject, you know what i mean?

Also, i dont think pedophilia is just about sex...if i said so above, i amend that.
Back to top Go down
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-28, 22:38

Is the 'touchy' subject thing a pun? =p
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 01:31

why do u think children dont know what sex is?
Back to top Go down
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 03:38

I am willing to bet that the avarage 5 year old has no idea ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 03:47

but what age is it legal to have sex at? i know thats not 6
Back to top Go down
samthedragon
Minion
samthedragon

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 04:34

Oh when it is legal to have sex you are no longer a child in my eyes ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
steve
Cool-type-person
steve

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 05:55

10 year olds are children, i think most of them understand sex
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 09:14

I think love is very much a needed thing in life.
Sure, some people do fine on their own, but in my opinon......I like being loved.
Especially when it's something that isn't felt very often.
That always makes it more amplified as a feeling.
I believe teens can feel love (yes, regardless of age, race, preferance, etc. and besides the unconditional love such as love from parents) and it really can be a moving thing.
As far as it being used too much, that's probably just a phrase to grese up those teenage hormones and randomly have sex. (with no commitment)
That's when it's being used too much, because it's for the feeling of the pleasure, not the feeling of the love.
To know that someone will stay beside you, and communicate with you.
Love you for anything, be forgiving, and being kind.
Someone that will be with you 'till you die.
And cherish every moment with you.
Someone to let you know that you are not alone in this world.
That's the kind of love I believe in.
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-29, 14:45

Aw, Gneo, that was touching. ^^^ I agree with you. I severely dislike it when teens at our school say they "LOVE!!" this person, just to say the next week that they "hate" them. Drives me up the wall.

That "touchy" was not a pun, however, i acknowledge it as one. -.-'

The legal age to have sex, i suppose, is the age when you are doing it and can get away with it in regard to maturity. Although, i believe if someone is 18 and has sex with a 15 year old, that is illegal. I believe the rule is 32 months, or something. If the persons ages are between 32 months, it is legal for them to be "together" in a court of law. Or maybe its 28 months...either way, Mike and I are only 16 months apart. lol. (J/K I dun do that XD)

Understanding sex, as in knowing what it is has nothing to do what truly knowing what goes into it. Love, devotion, lust, whichever, the child is unable to grasp most of those concepts. That is why it is untoward to have sex with children. (my opinions, remember)
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-09-11, 09:57

Huh. Well.
Revival.
Thinking about what I'd said earlier. My opinion's changed.
I do beleive in love. I'm iffy about the frequency, but I know love is real. I can't. however, say I've ever felt "true love" because my affections, regretably, are fleeting.
As for true love, I think children can experience true love, but in a different way than adults do. Little kids love is more...pure, that'd be the word. Younger and younger, kids learn about sex and all that jot, but an attachment of children to each other before they know is more based on those personal attachments, than a sexual drive. Adults would find it difficult have this pure of a relationship in my mind, because a sexual drive is there, and may influence the relationship.
As for a anecdote, when I was little, before knowing about sex, I had a close friend, really a boyfriend, for four years.
That relationship faded as we grew, but what I experienced there were real feelings, as Ying Fa had in her wedding.
Its pure, and I think it's love, despite a fleeting one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love   Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenager's Cannot Experience True Love
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next