Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Designation for the RP characters, and such.

Go down 
+5
Ying Fa
Lord_Gneo
anime maniac 08
Mutatedbunny
Gothic Teddy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Designation for the RP characters, and such. Empty
PostSubject: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-07, 12:10

ok. so basically. just post what your goign to be,the name, class, age?(optional), umm... specialty(weapon type, or magic element, beast class...etc..) and a definition of what you look like, or a picture, either works

And remember pg-13, and keep it down on the inuendo's, most who RP actually take it seriously... i know they're freaks.. but what ever ^^

so yup.
once characters have been decided we can build off of that, like story line, era, planet names, cities... maybe a map?(heather?!! yup. ) umm... and other stuff.

planning is good.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-08, 07:55

Gothic Teddy wrote:
ok. so basically. just post what your goign to be,the name, class, age?(optional), umm... specialty(weapon type, or magic element, beast class...etc..) and a definition of what you look like, or a picture, either works

And remember pg-13, and keep it down on the inuendo's, most who RP actually take it seriously... i know they're freaks.. but what ever ^^

so yup.
once characters have been decided we can build off of that, like story line, era, planet names, cities... maybe a map?(heather?!! yup. ) umm... and other stuff.

planning is good.

I dunno.
I'll work on it.
Maybe.
But as for crating a character,
I've put a character sheet option up,
I'll add to it later.

Addition to the rules:
Don't be an idiot.
Not everyone knows how to RP, so explain it to them if they suck at something.
If they do it repeatedly and GT or myself do nothing about it, report it to one of us.
We'll take care of it.

Also, no playing god
I.E.
st00pidn00b wrote:

-he aimed and took the shot killing her instantly while dodging every one of the bullets she fired-
"Ha. I win."
-he walked away killing everyone in his path-
It's stupid, annoying and immature.
You're not a godly figure. Deal with it.
Other than that go ahead with whatever.

<3
Mutatedbunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-08, 08:02

Okies. I'll start the character part.

Appearance: Height: Short.
Hair: Short black with streaks
Eyes: One Purple and one blue
Image coming soon.
Name: Emily Von Marche
Race:Dragon-Halfling
Weapon type: If situation calls for a weapon, generally uses a gun.

EDIT: I Have two characters, and I decided to use my not kitty-vampire hybrid.

Last edited by on 2006-12-09, 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-08, 12:07

Hmm...

Name: Vince Vahn draak
Appearance: Human like, with dragonic overtones. black wings, claws,and talons, reddish horns hide-like skin. Clothing has emplacements of armor here and there.
Race:Draconian
Class: rogue mage-warrior
Area of expertise:short sword, gravity magic.
Back to top Go down
anime maniac 08
Minion
anime maniac 08

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-08, 17:34

*Walks in*.... Hi every one
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-11, 00:01

MY TURN!!!

*goes through fanfiction.net profile*

Name: Gneo (yes, I made him before I watched The Matrix, and played Super Mario RPG)

How to pronounce it: knee-oh (‘G’ is silent)

Sex: often... J/K Male

Height: 6’3’’

Weight: (will be explained later)

Home planet: Zuna (about 53 million light years away from earth)

Race: Doku

Skin color: Blue (not a Smurf)

Eye color(s): Each eye is half steel gray/half blue. Colors are separate.

Hair: Deep blue dreadlocks with beads randomly placed. A deeper blue than the skin.

Ears: Furry dog-like ears. He usually hides them under his dreadlocks, unless someone has pulled them out.

Loves: Grapes. And women that don't treat him like TOTAL s.

Hates: Annoying human habits. Example: stating the obvious: "You are tall" or, "It is cold" or, "George Bush sucks", and so on, and so forth. He also takes offence to being called a "bligger."

Favorite colors: Black, green, and grey.

Ability 1: After spending 10 earth years at a sacred water temple on planet Zuna, he has acquired the ability to create and control water, or even to turn his body into pure water. With his body in it’s water form, anything that would happen to him, would have the outcome of as if it happened to normal water. Can you shoot water with a gun? Yes, you can but the only thing you will succeed in doing is making a splashing noise. Can you cut it with a sword? Sort of… it will just splash back into place. Can he be stomped on or fallen on in his water form? Yes, his water form does have its limits. If anything happens to him in his normal physical form though, he will feel it. Can he be shocked with electricity in his water form? You bet you’re lucky snorkel he can! It hurts him more than if he were not in his water form. ALOT MORE. Like, the fact that water conducts electricity very well-more.

Ability 2: Gneo call open a portal in time/ space that leads to an alternate reality zone in witch there is no color and time does not pass. This allows him to slightly control time within a certain area around him in the real world, for a limited period of time. Inside this alternate reality, he can open up another portal back to the real world, so it’s kind of like teleporting, because no time passes in the alternate reality. So if he spends five hours, seven minutes, thirty billion years, or two seconds inside of it, it does not matter. No time in the real world would pass. But the more distance between the original portal, and the new one, the more of his energy it takes. So it would be effortless to open an "entrance" portal and come out of an "exit" portal three feet away from the "entrance" than open an entrance in one spot, and have the exit portal three light years away. How did he get this odd ability? Good question. His brother, Satoru dared Gneo to eat the gravity distabilizer from his hovercraft. He puked in the alternate reality for three hours. (or 0.0000000 seconds in the real world.) And, as this "portal" is dierived from time/space magic, he has learned to slightly control the flow of time an gravity outside the alternate dimension, as well. Gravity magic works wonderfully well with water magic, and bending or stopping time only makes it that much easier to hit a target.

Weapon: A special sword called Kazama. The blade is about five and a half feet long. It has three sickle-like objects protruding from both sides of the blade so that when you lay it down flat, both sides mirror each other. (Six sickles in all, I know, this isn’t first grade math class, but still…) The sickles coming from both sides are deadly. Should he impale an enemy, he can turn the sword sideways, and pull out. Anything that comes in contact with the sickles as they exit will be pulled out with the sword… in not one piece. Have fun with you’re next meal!

Secondary weapon: Grenades. Of any kind. Shock, incendiary, fragmental, chaff, stun, you name it, it’s fun to throw.

Transformation: All Dokus can transform into a beast-form...when Uberly pissed off.

So, there you have it.

(If it was not clear before, I LOVE RPing. And yes I know that sounded funny)

Last edited by on 2006-12-12, 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-11, 13:27

Wait. *re-reads Gothic Teddy's post*

Map?

Great....now I will be too distracted with map-making to do homework...
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-12, 09:53

Who wants to be my lover? ...and or plural. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-12, 15:35

I added the dreadlocks and dog ears part to Gneo's profile.

I don't know why I forgot them before.

And, btw, I'll be your----..............................
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-12, 18:35

Ying Fa wrote:
Me! Huzzeh for poligamy!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-12, 23:17

Mutatedbunny wrote:
Ying Fa wrote:
Me! Huzzeh for poligamy!

C'mon, let's keep it down, ya?

We don't want the catholic church comm'n down on us!
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-13, 12:24

Lord_Gneo wrote:
Mutatedbunny wrote:
Ying Fa wrote:
Me! Huzzeh for poligamy!

C'mon, let's keep it down, ya?

We don't want the catholic church comm'n down on us!
FUCK the church.

burn it at the stake and toss grenades at it.

hm... so are we going to have like a mid-evil based rp,
technologic based rp,
magic?,
no magic?,
technoglogy or magic?
Technology and magic?
these are the qestions we need be talking about.

also, is it a mid war type era, after war, or just before?(we need war. it's fun to rp with)

umm.... how lage or small is the coninent

how many continents.

names of the realms... example as in..midgard, svartlheim...rohan... moria... etc..

oh, and about the map... we dont make that untill AFTER we decide the majority of these questions. because it's dependant upon them... obviously..

anyone can add further details.. im not very thorough at the moment...

EDIT:
P.S.... I read your character profile after I made my grnade remark... ironic?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-13, 13:00

Yes, that is ironic....BUT THERE MUST BE MAGIC!!!

It's just not right without magic.
Back to top Go down
Aizen-kun
<3
Aizen-kun

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-14, 06:38

Name:Amoena
Race:Diclonius
Hair:Dark Pink to Dark Red varies between these two and usually covered with fresh blood
Clothing: Gauze wraps some of her genital areas, enough so not too much can be seen
Eye: Dark Red
Image:Designation for the RP characters, and such. Fanart

History:Not Much is known about Amoena, Not even she remembers how she was born, or why. This is one ofhte reasons she roams the earth in search of beings to kill
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-14, 07:43

Huzzah for gauze!
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-14, 09:50

who is that person?!

anyways, yay for poligamy!!!!

Now i have TWO lovers on mutatedbunny, all right. Go me.

*grabs Gneo's and Bunny's arms, hugs to chest*

Neat. and W00t.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 09:01

*looks down*
*nosebleed*
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 09:34

-giggle-
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 11:53

does anyone have a flash drive they would let meh use so i could make aup a couple maps (beta ones without the cities and such) and ill post them so we can choose upon them?
(i cant burn cd's my drive is fycked up...)

To picture: Mad Shocked

did you make that? or was is just a piccy you found and based your character off? or was it the reverse?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-18, 14:58

I got a 2 gig flash drive for ya.
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-19, 11:51

Lord_Gneo wrote:
I got a 2 gig flash drive for ya.
kay, i just gots ter remember to make some.
and I need to find out how to make it so you can zoom on the pic and stuff.. so it'll be a while prolly.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-19, 22:02

Suppose I might post meh character here...

Name: Kiriel Narith
Born: 16-Drusk-C39 (Human: March 12th, 1363 A.D.)
Deceased: 10-Kels-C41 (Human: July 28th, 1384 A.D.)
Rebirth: 21-Alig-C63 (Human: September 23rd, 1993 A.D.)
Weapons:
Reaver form- 1.) Forearm-mounted blades that can rotate anywhere from about 20 to 90 degrees in relation to his elbow. 2.) Hand-fired projectile blades of no specific matter composition. Best understood as pure Chaotic energy and can occasionally trap weak-minded individuals in brief memories of despair in their life(causes confusion and vulnerability). 3.) Dense enamel claws protruding from the tips of his fingers; retractable.
Netherpyre form- 1.) Elemental combat. 2.) Chaos-based projectiles(as described above). 3.) Focusing the energy needed to produce the projectiles can form auras over his hands which can further be converted to ethereal blades about 2 feet long at the end of each hand.
Weaknesses:
Reaper form- Pure Cesium, if you can manage to somehow get ahold of it. His Reaper body is about 95% water-based, so it'll cause massive violent chemical reaction. Also, he doesn't fair too well in broad daylight. Deepfrying =/= fun.
Netherpyre form- Sunlight/UV with wings exposed, or a very very long time with them hidden(roughly in the neighborhood of 2-3 weeks).

Pictures:

Medievel (Reaper Form)

Designation for the RP characters, and such. Kiriel-1

Modern (Netherpyre Form)

Designation for the RP characters, and such. Kiriel3

The history is long. And I applaud anyone who reads it all.

Childhood: Kiriel was born an average boy in Aerisinth, a mildly magical place known for its citizens who were agile, elegant, winged, and proficient in Casting. His parents, Lord Elkun Narith and Lady Sria Narith co-guarded the gates of Aerisinth with Lord Kef Caladvolt and Lady Wres Caladvolt (parents of Ferinx, Kiriel's childhood rival). Guardians were needed to alert the people during frequent vampire attacks. In the days of Aerisinth's flourishing populace, vampires were more likely to travel in groups without fear of hunters, and were a much more formiddable force. It was no special attack, nothing more that the vamp scum did. It was simply a lack of duty on the Caladvolt family's part that led to a severe breach in the city's security. The Narith family was overthrown and killed after a decent fight, and the Caladvolt couple soon after when they finally joined the battle. Had the four guardians fought in a group, the attack would have never succeeded as it did. Unfortunately, those who were able-bodied had to rise from their homes, some of them untrained for combat, and fight off the raid. The Aerisinthians won, but not without strong casualties.

Teen Years: Kiriel grew older, and lived on his own in his family's undertemple(house built underground for both living and worshipping of the gods). When he was about 19 in human years, he met a girl, Jenali, who stole his heart. He later learned that she was of the very race he despised, however his love could not allow him to turn away from her. When she had pried the city's secrets from him, he learned what she truly was, and found himself betrayed, heartbroken, and vengeful. She took his life by tearing his heart from his chest and feasting upon it while he watched, quickly dying.

Death: Instead of going to Hell as his religion told him to believe in, he went to another world, the Plane of Chaos due to the chaotic death he received. Promising his life returned, the Elder Mind of Havoc ordered Kiriel to go back to Earth and reap the souls of dying mortals, so that the Plane may continue to thrive on living energy. This job gave him the title of Reaper(and features can be seen in the first picture).

The War: When Kiriel had reached his quota of souls stolen for the Elder Mind, he was betrayed again, told he must continue to take mortals, and that his existence was based entirely on this now. Kiriel refused and rebelled, rallying the others who'd also found themselves in a like situation. The turnout of troops was overwhelming to the Elder Mind, and he pleaded for mercy, promising them their rewards as he had offered them. The armada refused the desperate patriarch and attacked, quickly destroying him despite his immense power over the world.

Recovery: A council was created of the rebellion's leaders, rerouting the power released from the Elder Mind to give the soldiers their awards. Kiriel was reborn, though the strength of his resurrection was far more than expected and he returned to Earth a new creature: a Netherpyre(second picture).

The Netherpyre: Like an offbreed of his childhood enemies, Kiriel found himself craving blood and possessing overmortal abilities, such as power to force the combustion or superchilling of an object or being. He learned he could expend short bursts of energy to increase his speed a thousand-fold, appearing as if he could teleport, though always needed a path to follow(he can't run through walls at normal speed, so it wouldn't make sense to do so while super fast). He retained the wings of his mortal and Reaper forms, though they could not make him fly as a Netherpyre. They could retract into his body, limiting his power and showing a tattoo-like rune of a cross with black wings. While out, his ability was much stronger, but less controlled. And if he met UV rays with wings out, he'd fry in only a couple minutes. Without his wings, however, he would be able to survive in UV light for quite a while and mostly pass for human.

There's a lot more history I could explain, but the rest is all RP-based stuff and a lot would be the sort of "you had to be there" situation.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-21, 08:23

Mutatedbunny wrote:
Okies. I'll start the character part.

Appearance: Height: Short.
Hair: Short black with streaks
Eyes: One Purple and one blue
Image:Designation for the RP characters, and such. Untitled
I'll get a better one up once I get around to making it.
Name: Emily Von Marche
Race:Dragon-Halfling
Weapon type: If situation calls for a weapon, generally uses a gun.

EDIT: I Have two characters, and I decided to use my not kitty-vampire hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Gothic Teddy
Admin
Gothic Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-28, 14:07

ok, guys, this has been bugging me.

DONT PUT SO MUCH DETAIL IN YOUR RP CHARACTERS!!

It's really annoying when yo do that and expect everyone to remember it, it's basically another way to godmod. have something bland and easy at the beginning, you never EVER start off with skills from some other RP that yo'd been in before, THIS IS A NEW ONE. you get new skills and new expeirences due to what happens in THIS RP. so be creative and stick with something new.

PS, deller and kyle = good examples.
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime2006-12-30, 12:00

Gothic Teddy wrote:
ok, guys, this has been bugging me.

DONT PUT SO MUCH DETAIL IN YOUR RP CHARACTERS!!

It's really annoying when yo do that and expect everyone to remember it, it's basically another way to godmod. have something bland and easy at the beginning, you never EVER start off with skills from some other RP that yo'd been in before, THIS IS A NEW ONE. you get new skills and new expeirences due to what happens in THIS RP. so be creative and stick with something new.

PS, deller and kyle = good examples.
But love, that typically is what an RP character is.
One doesn't need to remember all that becuase you're character doesn't nessicarily know that, but, having an image of the charater beforehand makes for a developed idea, and hence makes choices the charater makes make more sence.

Everyone has a history, and if a character in an RP is to be beleivable then they need that history too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designation for the RP characters, and such.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: RP-
Jump to: