Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Designation for the RP characters, and such.

Go down 
+5
Ying Fa
Lord_Gneo
anime maniac 08
Mutatedbunny
Gothic Teddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord_Gneo
Admin
Lord_Gneo

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-01-10, 06:27

*dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the winner iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis,

*raises mutated bunny's arm*

Ms. Bunny!
Back to top Go down
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-01-10, 07:33

^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-01-20, 18:38

My character = God.

I have the power.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-01-24, 06:35

Cody. Go fuck yourself with a jewnose. =D

Mike and myself built our characters up from ground zero, very basic characters. I don't know the entire beginnings of Gneo, but Kiriel was originally a side character for my main at the time, Ferinx(fayr-inz). I switched over for a while and used Kiriel in a form not remotely alike to who he is now. Originally, he was actually a Reaver(from Blade II). Look how he's changed! There's no way in hell I'm starting a new character until I have a seriously strong compelling force from inside telling me "MAKE CRIV" er... uh.... I mean.. 'Make a new character!'..
Back to top Go down
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-01-27, 15:38

...wow, that was random. Anyways, i can vouch for Kiriel. I've known that character for over 5 years now. Changed a lot that time, thats how a character matures.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-02-22, 10:55

(New character to add. Picture to come when my friend stops being lazy and finishes it to meet my demands. Only then will I release her pet porcupine, Fluffy.)

Name: Criv Sevonai
Age: Roughly 20, his order rids their members of birthdays
Race: Human / D'Angeline
Home: Was the mountains of Siovale, a neighboring reagion of Terre D'Ange (Land of the Angels), now a wanderer.
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Zealous
Strengths: Fights with extreme agility and precision. His strength may be average, but he makes up for it with well-aimed attacks and.. developing.. powers.
Weaknesses: He's only human, so the typical human things will do.
Weapons: A pair of twin daggers at his waist. The blades of a Casseline are considered to be the deadliest weapons known among all lands surrounding Terre D'Ange. He also carries a runed sword at his back, metaphorical for the burden he carries as a follower of Cassiel. The sword is never lifted from it's sheath unless the wielder is absolutely sure they mean to kill.
Powers: Most are yet to be unveiled, since it's unheard of for a Cassaline to know any of the magicka disciplines. His magicka comes purely from the study of Cassiel's Forbidden Texts. He is only able, so far, to control a couple abilities: mild telekinesis and limited-strength Skin of the Guardian.
Brief Past: Criv was a student of the Cassaline Brotherhood, an order of warrior-priests who follow blessed Elua's Perfect Companion and Bodyguard, Cassiel, who served Elua in celebacy and immaculate dedication to God's laws... or, at least, that's what the lore says. Criv was the first Brother who refused to take the teachings at face value and snuck into the Order's archives. He stole into their vault of heaviest security, knocking the guards out with precise hits to pressure points while leaving no marks and no lasting harm. Taking the Forbidden Texts, the journals Cassiel wrote that the Order considered dangerous, Criv escaped the complex. He is now on the run, keeping the two books with him at all times in a pouch on his back, just beneath his sword.
Back to top Go down
weird-like-that
Minion
weird-like-that

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-02-25, 16:25

Name: Bones V. Harbrook
Height: holds hand over head, no she's about 5'8" or 5'9"
Hair:chocolate brown.
Eyes: Violet.
Medical conditions: Amnesia, blackouts, possesed.
History: After being found in a set of ruins she was adopted by the Hale family. During a lapse of control of her daemon (a.k.a. Paranoia) she burned her new home down. Doesn't know how she learned her skills or where her last name comes from. Paranoia, however, renamed her Bones upon possesing her(when is unsure).
Weapon:scythe, called silver spinner.
Skills: Ninjitsu and Chivalry.
Limit Break like things(super special attacks?):
Sketch: Doodles something which leaps from the paper and attacks.
Gardian: Summons a familiar to aid in battle (well lets just say she isn' t the best fighter.)
Bizzare sound: heals allies, damages and causes a random status effect on foes.
Paranoia: Bones loses control and is transformed into paranoia.(will describe when it happens because now I am le tired)

weee!!
(similar to turk vincent*top left*)
Back to top Go down
Crimson-Elixir
Nooblet
Crimson-Elixir

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-03-17, 14:52

Names: Kimimaro Hisoka
Height: 6'7"
Race: Ninja
Skills: Shapeshifting, Martial Arts, Spellcasting (only fire and Ice though)
Strengths: Close combat
Weaknesses: His Apprentice, His right eye (blindness)
Weapons: Two Katana, Smoke Bombs, and Spiked Gloves
History: He was just a wanderer on the Earth, but he found a young girl on the side of the road one day when he was 30; she seemed to have been attacked and stolen from. He took her in on his travels, and she began to train threre, calling Kimimaro her father for some reason. Kimimaro keeps a close eye on her, and thinks of her as a daughter.

Name: Twilight Akamatsu
Height: 5'3"
Race: Neko
Skills: Magic (Wind and Water), Martial Arts, Singing (No relation to fights in any way, she's just good at it)
Strengths: Ranged combat, and speed
Weakness: Her father/teacher
Weapons: The Fan held in her hand, some kunai and shuriken
History: She remembers it clearly. 5 years before, she had been attacked by a group of highway bandits, and left to fend for herself. She was 10 then, and she can easily recall the laughter they let out from attacking a ten year old then. She had awoken a few hours later, at sun down, with Kimimaro next to her, and his jacket over her. She can't fighure out why, but she just calls him father for some reason. Since he was a traveller, Twilight had to follow him wherever he went, and learnt all that he had to share.

Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Normal_Neko
((Picture of them both))

Gneo nii-chan gave me the Neko idea, and I just went from there.
Back to top Go down
Fragments_of_Chaos
Nooblet
Fragments_of_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-10, 07:28

(For the RP: X.)

Name: Jack Thompson
Power: Ability to change into a fully H2O form, giving him the properties of water. More akin to an amoeba with shape.
Class: 3, allowing him to change his state of matter between solid, liquid, and gas at will, which was uncontrolled at previous ranks and relied on the influence/interference of heat and cold based mutants.
Alliance: Dynamic Neutral
Clan: Kriegus Magi (WarMages)

http://www.ilcancello.com/VIDEOGAMES/SFONDI_WALLPAPERS/Geist.jpg

(W.I.P., will finish later. For now, off to Mythology!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation for the RP characters, and such.   Designation for the RP characters, and such. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Designation for the RP characters, and such.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: RP-
Jump to: