Mutated Bunny - The Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?

Go down 
+8
wolfwood002
weird-like-that
Gothic Teddy
Lord_Gneo
vashtspd
Giantmoogle
Ying Fa
Kalekemo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mutatedbunny
Admin
Mutatedbunny

Number of posts : 644
Registration date : 2006-11-06

A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-03-23, 14:18

Honestly, how long could a rule like that last?
There's no way that the people government [sarcasm] in their vast wisdom [/sarcasm] Would really waste their time on such a frivilous issue, I mean, we're at War, and we're sucking too.
They have more important things to be worring about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutatedbunny.com
Ying Fa
Overlord
Ying Fa

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-03-27, 11:17

But there will still be those mothers that will force this down their throats even if there are better things to be worrying about. You know?
Back to top Go down
Konnoko
Nooblet
Konnoko

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2007-05-18, 19:03

quite honestly that is stupid of parents to be blaming video games and bands or anything violent for thier kids violence . besides i live across the street from the other kind of parents i hate. not to get off subject but the parents i live across from treat thier kids like they`re gods quite honestly i was playing with thier youngest once and when he got hurt his father came over . but the kid was laughing then the dad shows up and he starts crying im standing to the side like what the heck kid you were just laughing . I just hate it when parents dont know how to discipline and they are afraid of going to jail which is said . those parents should be slapped so hard they realize what they shoud do to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Gorlasintan
Nooblet
Gorlasintan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-16

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2008-03-01, 11:46

Parenting wouldn't be a problem if the retarded masses used some common sense.

Video games do not cause violence.

A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Badassbuddy_com-jackthomps
Back to top Go down
Aizen-kun
<3
Aizen-kun

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2008-04-23, 08:01

People are the ones that kill. Putting the blame on Video Games or R-rated movies is only a means to allocate the guilt. Regardless, it is something the government has been known to do, blame something else so that their integrity is not at risk. Bitches. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?   A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Games and Violence: Crap or Truth?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Intelligent conversation-
Jump to: